Choose Your Adventure: Summer Sports Camp Locations
Discover the Signature difference: Our summer sports camp locations are hand-picked for the ultimate adventure. Get direct access to the best outdoor activities the region has to offer at these sports-focused campuses.
2024 Overnight Lacrosse Camp Locations
Embark on your next summer adventure at one of our four unique sports camp locations across the USA! In between time on the field, enjoy the beach in Florida, the waterfalls in Tennessee, boating on the Lake in Upstate New York, or white-water rafting in New England (coming Summer 2025). Summer memories await!
Off-field Summer Camp Activities
In between sessions on the field, we connect our campers to the great outdoors. Unplug and jump into the full summer camp experience. Campers have the opportunity to pick and choose some activities in the schedule based on location, while other activities are staples of the camp experience. Each camp has activities unique to the region, but here’s a glimpse into some of our favorite non-sport-related summer camp activities offered at all locations:
S’mores & Campfires
At each camp location, we kick up a campfire and make s’mores. Campers enjoy music, storytelling, and bonding around the campfire.
Where you will swim depends on the camp you’re enrolled in! We have access to lakes, waterfalls, beaches, and good ol’ pools. Campers love to cool off and go swimming with their new friends in between sessions on the field.
Our staple evening activity is “Lacrosse/Soccer/Field Hockey Shark Tank”- the sports version of Shark Tank where our teams invent and pitch their ideas to make their sport better. This is always competitive, and coaches love jumping in and being a part of the pitch!
Each night we end our day with an evening activity. Our campers love games like Campwide Kickball where we split into two mega teams and play a huge game of kickball. The coaches are right alongside our campers on the field, bringing the competition and heat!
After our evening activity, we have Canteen time each night! This is held in our game rooms on campus, where campers have free time to buy snacks from the Camp Store and play games like pool, foosball, board games, and more.
There are always activities to choose from that incorporate a sense of adventure! Whether that’s hiking to waterfalls, paddle boarding in the lake, sailing on the Gulf of Mexico, or white water rafting… adventure awaits at Signature Sports Camps!
The Summer 2023 Recap
We blend together traditional overnight summer camp with sports camp, for the full camp experience geared towards athletes ages 8+. Dive into last summer’s overnight lacrosse camp highlights, both on and off the field.
Previous Headlining Professional Coaches
Dhane Smith is a Professional Lacrosse player in both the PLL (Chaos LC) and NLL (Bandits). Smith is also a 3x Gold Medalist with Team Canada; the 2023 NLL Champion, currently ranked #1 Forward in the NLL, 2x NLL MVP, & 3x record breaker in points, goals, and assists. In the PLL, Smith is a 2x All-Star and 2021 Champion in the PLL.
Dhane is a 3x returning Headliner Lacrosse Coach for Signature Sports Camps.
FAQ’s About The Signature Sports Camp Experience
Across all summer sports camp locations, you can be certain you will get:
- Access to our Full-Time staff: We keep our parents informed with our daily Camp Newsletter highlighting what campers did each day. For specific instances or emergencies, you will also have the Director’s cell phone as a bridge to your camper.
- Meals: Players are fed a hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our dining halls. Meals are designed to fuel each player for sports, swimming, and adventure. Yes, we have options for our picky eaters and our campers with food restrictions (more on that in the registration process).
- Dorms: Players are housed in doubles across all camps, and some campuses even offer triples and quad dorms. Each option has enough beds and space for each resident. Dorms are updated, modern, accessible, and have AC. There will be coaches staying on campus and within each building.
- Next-Level Coaching: You know about the Professionals joining the camp and the assistant colligate players/ alumni (who specialize in each position); but do you know about the planning and structure of the camp? Each player will have dedicated coaches implementing a player development model crafted specifically for camp stints. We have specialists on-site for specialty positions like goalies or draw/faceoff specialists.
- Camp Activities: The “staple” summer camp activities are all included in camp tuition. These include evening activities and our excursions like waterfall hikes, swimming, or beach and lake access. A la carte premium activities are noted on the schedule; these include white water rafting or mountain biking. We always offer basic camp activities alongside the premium activities as an option for campers who do not want to participate in extra camp fees.
- Practice Pack: Campers receive a Signature practice jersey and practice shorts to wear at camp and take home!
We are a co-ed camp for athletes ages 8 and older (the cut-off is entering their senior year of high school). We elevate the overnight lacrosse camp experience by dividing campers into groups by age (typically Elementary, Middle, and High School groups) for most activities. We divide players into similar age groups on the field, plus we divide further by gender and skill/ability so everyone is in the appropriate group to advance their skills in their sport.
Of course! We take roommate requests during registration and can accommodate 99% of the requests. The only time we wouldn’t be able to grant a roommate request would be if two people choose the same roommate, and the location cannot accommodate triples. In those situations, and with groups of players coming together, we ensure the camper’s rooms are side by side and/or on the same floor. Rooming lists come out a few days before camp so participants can see who their roomies are and ask for changes if needed.
Absolutely, we work with local travel agencies to offer travel packages for our participants flying in. You will book your child’s flights for arrival and departure in a specific window, and our agency provides a meeting location at the airport and transportation to the camp location. We keep you updated the entire time and track incoming flights and delays.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We do offer refunds or the ability to postpone camp to a different year. Our refund policy is as stated:
- 60+ days: 90% refund
- 30+ days: 50% refund
- 14+ days: 25% refund
Within 14 days we cannot refund your camp registration because we have already paid for your camper’s facilities, meals, coaching, and gear pack.
Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to postpone your camp registration to the next year, without financial penalty. Please reach out email@example.com to talk through this.